my roomies

these are the pics of my lovely roomies...
and for this i would like to thank my sa teo for the webcam and oso my fren for the wait for me to dl the driver for the webcam...(i forgot to bring the driver over)
we had so much laughter cam whoring in the room...hee...
(minus the fact tt i was abit down today cos i was told to put in effort in the design project. i really hope someone could understd me in this. aihZ.)

below are our products...kekek...
there are more but some erm...not supposed to upload...they gonna kill me if i do tt...so i pick a few tt could be shared...

so, meet my roomies... =]

from left, jass, brenda, choy, me.



Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayai...u should upload others oso ><

suding said...

aiyoh,,,, when i online, u offline.. hardly get to chat with you....
saw ur message on learning how to program PIC.
My life is sucks..... :(

Post a Comment