Nil expenditure

Shd i feel proud of myself for not spending any penny today? It shdn’t be smth to be proud of for someone like me who is alw complaining running out of cash. It doesn’t sound cool either. K, i am not tt poor till i cant afford to buy myself fd. It comes in a combo. i was lazy to get down to cafeteria and also was trying to save up. i need tt extra cash to feed my broadband and oso my airtic bc to pg. Well, i travel bc home more frequent than any of my course mates here and they nvr noe the price i hv to pay for such frequency. Come to think of it, i hv nvr skipped any of the holidays going bc. Even flying to kl last time, i saved up by cutting meals and no purchasing of books scheme. But now, i dn hv to do tt anymore. No more kl trips. i can now spend a bit more. No more extreme tight budget. No more hunger pangs. As for books, i am still sticking to the plan. Books could cost a fortune. And for this, i want to thank my senior, chee yin. She has been really helpful in providing me all the necessary books and notes. Since my first yr, she has been the one helping and guiding. If not for her giving me a helping hand i wouldn’t be able to actually realize the scheme. -Thank you-

Some may not agree the way i fork things out but at the moment this is the best i could do. Working is definitely an option but it is inconvenient to work part time over here esp for me without ‘wings’. =[

Yupp, i did spend nothing today. i din even touch any cash today. i dn even noe whr i hv actually placed my wallet. i had jacob’s for brunch and free meal for dinner. i am grateful tt i am the type of person who can actually slp ard the clk. In order for me to skip breakfast, all i hv to do is to slp abit later, say till like 2-3pm. By the time i wake up, i dn need breakfast anymore. Jacob’s is alr sufficient as my activity for the day is just loitering ard the room. i dn need much energy. So tt intake shd be more than enough for the whole afternoon.

As for dinner, there was this Megaraya celebration organized by the hostel and fd was provided for those who attended. Tt was how i got my free dinner.

Megaraya = raya + cny + xmas + deepavali + hari gawai (harvesting day for the kadazans if i am not wrong)

this post was presaved on 8 january 2009.


Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment