badluck-ness

25 february 2009

still the same date. still the same day.
my bad luck sequence

first
my back still aching.

second
i got hit by the pebble. the man was cutting grass nearby the corridor and i was walking pass. so many of us. but i got hit. sway~

third
i received a piece of terrible news from my fren which affected my mood right aft

fourth
i was late for movie for abt 40 minutes

fifth
my roomie was supposed to order the cater for my dinner then it turned out tt i received a last min sms saying the person din receive her order. if i received tt sms earlier, i would hv taken dinner at one b with star, ws, and cheelin. aihs, my sweet and sour fish...

and the gd luck of the day?
i was saved by erjie for dinner. so co-incidentally she asked me out. we went for delicious dinner at TLC with poh yean. =]

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat terrible news was that?

Well, all in all you are lucky...erjie asked u for dinner..mayb it's fated instead of unluckiness?

Think positive...write out something nice instead of bad. You'll be happier and law of attraction will give u more of wat you keep thinking. SO choose good ones...^

c3 said...

the terrible news i will share wif u in msn la...

i will try to post happier entry la...
thx thx thx... =]

Post a Comment