valentine.

mommy was trying to be funny.
she called and the first thing she asked was like, 'no call? no sms? today valentine ohh...'
ish...celaka betul...geram...
i rolled my eyes when she asked me tt. (yeah, i noe she cant see but from the way i snapped bc she could tel i rolled my eyes)

valentine was very lonely. i hid myself in the room the whole damn day. shd i thank cupid for shooting me with all the ailments? was sick. flu. cough. fever. all visited me on valentine.

aihs~

i have nvr had the chance in my life to actually celebrate valentine. tts so depressing. when i was in a relationship, the day nvr arrived in time for me to celebrate or i was in ldr. i hv alw yearned for a sweet and memorable one but i hv nvr had the chance to hv one. a pity. i thought i would hv the chance after i graduated. i really thought so...

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i din lose much. i just went for seafood with parents.
"NO Choc?...no dates?" everyone ask the same thing.

Sure got the chance. think positive and everything will come your way.

c3 said...

yeah...perhaps we shd arrange for blind dates...like the ones in F.R.I.E.N.D.S... =]

Anonymous said...

it's ok.. there is surely other chances in life.. there is no point remembering things abt the past.. cheers !

Post a Comment