the blur me.

everything was madness today.

k, i hv got a morning call. but i was too tired to wake up thinking, more to be believing tt cls was at 10am. so i slpt till almost 9am. i got everything ready and checked on the schedule i pasted on the board looking for which tutorial room to head to once i reached my school. thr was no tutorial room stated. so i rang star. asking for which tutorial room and he went like, 'whr are u? dn u noe thr is cls at 9am?' omfg!!! the second time this happened to me!!! at first i tawt he was playing prank of me. but no. i checked on my notebook. k, the one pasted on the board was not an updated schedule.
alrite, my fault. i did not change it.

i hurriedly went to catch the shuttle and rushed to tutorial room 12 once i reached sktm. and another madness struck. one of my coursemates went like,

'you just got here? cls ended and the 10am cls is cancelled.'
argh~

-------------------------tt was day before ytd---------------------------------

and today? (thursday, 19 february 2009)
the same thing happened (again).
argh~

well, for today i actually called sia the nite b4 to double check and for the second time he brought me to holland (again).
k, i went to wrong place, wrong cls.
damn!!!

the cls for today was cancelled.

anyway, thank you for the morning call today. =]

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment