the gift

i was so reluctant to wake up this morning. had an 8 o'clock cls. replacement cls. mr ahmad's power system. i admit tt the thought of cutting cls did cross my mind.

but

i was thinking tt i hv been slacking alot and if i were to cut cls some more den i might as well end everything. so i went to cls. yeah, with gd intention tt i at least did attend cls. and guess wad?!
cls was postponed!! i was like wth?! i was not really feeling well cause by the flu tt i caught ytd and this is wad i got. before tt, i called star to ask for which tutorial room. no one answered.
fine.
den i called cheelin. and for god's sake. he didnt even noe thr's any replacement cls. he was stil at home when i called.

without any second thought, i headed bc to hostel. -was damn pissed off-
since it was alr abt 9am when i reached hostel, i went to the students' affair office to check if thr is any parcel for me. ( he told me tt he sent me a parcel). yupp, thr is. a parcel. my name. a size of a shoe box.

it was heavy when i held it. den i look at the label again trying to look for clue to explain the heavy weight. it was written there -magazine-

i was like what is wrong wif him? sending me mag? for wad? all i could think of is this guy is insane.

i hv got a crazy best fren.

k, when i reached bc room, i saw my roomie and complained to her abt him sending me mags. i then ripped the parcel off and saw a blue adidas shoe box. uncovered it. saw another box. smaller box. below it were all the mags. which i am not familiar wif any of them. 5 mags and a box.

my roomie asked me to rip the smaller box open. we were both curious what it was. before i even open it, i told her it was ferrero rocher. judging from the shape, i could tell. and for 5 yrs, things tt he gif me nvr run out of the options of either ferrero rocher or swatch.

thr was no screaming of excitement. perhaps girls hv grown up. but tt box of chocolate seize the day. very sweet of him. just right before valentine, it reached to me. thank you so much =]

and of course, i share wif my roomies.

this is the gift.



Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment