bus-less

i waited for the bus for almost an hr. perhaps more than an hr. lost track of time.

there were plenty of buses when i waited. but none of them heading to my hostel. there was actually one tt headed to my hostel as soon as i reached the bus stop but i had no idea y it never stopped when the bus was not full at all. alr i had enough abt the air tics and another 'swayness' hit me.

so i cont to wait.
i waited.
waited.
waited.
and
waited.


-the view whr i waited for bus-

i really had no idea if my luck was really tt bad.
nature's call.
but i tried to ignore it. i was afraid tt once i head bc to sch, the bus would arrive.
finally i could not stand it anymore so i quickly made my way. and...

k, the bus passed when i was half way bc to the sch. i did not run bc towards the bus stop cos i knew it was useless. i would not be able to make it. so i slowed down my pace.

[i was not tt bad luck aft all *winks*]

when i was walking bc towards the bus stop, a senior saw me and she offered me a lift. i was so grateful and happy when i saw her. this was the second time she drop me bc to hostel. the first time was a sem ago (i think) when i was walking bc from library to my hostel. tt time i had not known her. it was out of her helpfulness tt she dropped me bc the first time. the second time was because i got to know her coincidently . -Thank you- =]

by the way, i think tt she is pretty. (this is definitely not because she gave me lifts, it is true tt from the first time i saw her, i think she is)

thank you so much for the lift.
i am quite lucky after all.
=]

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment