transition

9 oct 2010

marks the official ending of my student life.

hv been looking forward to this day, and when the day did arrive...

no more feelings.


as i hv left ums for quite some time.

so it doesnt really matter anymore.

for,

i hv got what i wanted.

but upon stepping back into ums again,

flash backs keep flowing in...
telling me tt,
i was once thr.


whr i met wonderful friends.
whr i learnt a hard lesson.
whr i found a treasure.


but stepping into a smaller scale, my familiar hideout, a place whr i used to depend and rely so much in the later yrs of uni life has turned to be a place tt i feel so unfamiliar. so strange.



i felt so cold in thr.
so abandon.
in just
5 mths...

heart aching. so much of memories. be it gd or bad. they are part of me tt i truly cherish.
i didnt expect tt to happen as soon as i hv left.
it feels so much of wiping me off from thr.


clean.






Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment