day 5

not a gd day!

had an arguement with the engineer!
all cos of the built of materials dont tally with the work order released by planner and the configurations keep changing, and no one gives a damn abt it!

loop holes here and thr and no one is pathching things up.
and me. got to hunt here and thr for solutions.

aihs.

k, i miss the production mtg again.

was really too occupied in solving issues than to reporting in the mtg which is such a time waster, sometimes.

what i am happy abt today is tt i get home early! vr much early =]

ronnie kept calling, aft 5.30pm asking if the tools are okay for crossing over this sunday when i was abt to pack to go home. -ugh-

my cut off time is 5.30pm, hello?!

and all this while hv been doing charity. damn pissed alr.
things are mutual. so i gif what i am paid. not more. but i hv been giving more.

i know. ppl going to ask y i nvr claim. y i nvr take the initiative to make claims and all rubbish going to bombard me.

excuse me?! i hv been asking and my colleagues hv been telling me, tt they duno. they dn make claims. my ass!

damn pek chek dyy!!!!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment