day 1

the first day without u.

it makes me wonder if u are alrite now in the flight...
it makes me wonder if u are resting or doing your last min preparation for your presentation...
it makes me wonder if u are gd wif your newly made frens...
it makes me wonder if u will fgt tt i am right here waiting...
it makes me wonder when will u be touching down...
it makes me wonder what have u been doing...


as for me,
reached home b4 9pm...
had a gd dinner...gd home cooked fd...
and i did smth vr terrible today.

i accidentally kicked on yuan yuan!!! hee. and poor thing, she spinned on the floor with four legs up!!! hehe...

have been busy at work today but was really glad u acc me for lunch.
at least a short meet up b4 u left for the nxt 10days...i would be so boreddd...aihhhsss...

attended 2 meetings in a day. no customers but with internal bosses.
more work to do. more stress. more to accomplish. but i will work harder!

i am nw counting down tt you will be bc soon...

and tts day 1 without you...
silence.

=[

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment