oh! working life...

what a day i had today.

working hard to meet target. to chase for parts. to meet shipment. to this, to that.

and at the end of the day, remark from my supervisor was,

what the ghost are you doing?!

damn damn damn pissed!

things are in a mess.
not systematic.
things are not tally.
not synchronised.

store, engineers, planners, production shd be in line but all of us are using different systems.
one leads to another. everything is jst so difficult! argh!!!

and production sabo me. telling my supervisor tt they hv highlighted the issue and i did not go chase for it! wth! k, enuf said. nw i noe, hw things work.

on top of tt, today, i see another ugly side.

team work.

yeah rite!

i received a reply from my colleague when i asked for help (k, my supervisor asked me to ask for her help) saying tt everything got to go thru this and tt and during office hr, not allowed to do oth things besides the job scope. arghh!!!

so, this is team work???

i really thought we are working in a team. but no. not today. maybe, we are in a team but in this team, divided into many oth teams....

welcome to the working life. the ugly side of working life.

=[

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

sabahking said...

is like that !! i gonna to change my job liao soon !!

Post a Comment