day 2

knowing tt i wont be receiving anymore morning calls from u...

the first thing i did was to check my phone if i received any sms.

i did.

a sigh of relief tt u are fine thr.

greeted by ur call was supposed to cheer me up but it was at the wrong timing.
was hving routine production meeting.

and the nxt call u made was such a harsh one to me.

=[

i hv not been feeling gd. a sense of loss. and smth amiss.
wanted to get bc early but was held bc.

he was ard. and production has got some major issue. but luckily was able to get bc b4 9pm...
phews~

and today, he passed me my confirmation letter. which was dated 6 oct. just a simple letter.

heard from my colleague, theresa, tt one of the newly hired engineers tendered his resignation. another cause of my no gd feeling of the day.

another day past missing u...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment