end of 2009. =]

first and foremost, HAPPY 2010 everyone!!!
well, all of us hv survived 2009 and isn't tt great? of course, there are ups and downs along the journey of 2009. i am no exception. i would consider mine as smooth sailing, tt is because i count my blessings and i am contented. what more can i ask for? =]

i gained, earned and received so much of blessings.

in 2009, the first sem of 09/10.

my downs

#1 - one of my loved ones is in bad health. =[

#2 - offended my fren.

#3 - lost all my brunei dollar which i saved for my sg trip. heart ache, tt my hard earned money (k, maybe not hard earned, but i did save up for the trip) gone js like tt!!!

#4 - consequence of tt, fights wif mom on the lost money.

#5- my cousin, ming yu accidentally dropped my hp into the toilet bowl.

#6 - leisure world and virgo made my mom and i 'donated' dollars into the machines. -ugh-

#7 - my mom lost hers and my earrings.

#8 - my pointer dropped. in fact, the worst in my uni life. sorry to say this, but i HATE tt two idiots. if only i could go right to their faces and tell them to FUCK off! forgive me for being rude. they are such a pain to me. hate their arrogance and the way they think so highly of themselves.

i guess my downs tt i could rmb are js those.

my ups

#1 - my trips. brunei. miri. sibu. kuching. phuket. sg.
and the best was of course sg!
the reason? simple. [= reunion =]

well, i did not specifically blog on each and every trips for i have not got the pics yet. will do tt on one fine day aft i hv collected all the pics. -one day- ;)

#2 - i met irene! aft 6 yrs! glad tt she is willing to meet me and tt was my best xmas gift ever. thx to chunjie, the santa for bridging over. =]]] the meeting was great and she even treated us a meal. THANK YOUSSSS.

#3 - did all the things tt i hv been yearning to do.

visited my loved ones
spaghetti wif frens
late suppers wif cousins
binge eating on cruise
mahjong
fishing
bake cookies wif cousins
movies (k, i dn yearn this much for i watched too much b4 coming bc. i was left alone in the room at tt time!)

#4 - i passed. at least. though pointer drp. phews~ i would freak out if i ever kena retained cos of tt two bastards! hehe.

#5 - had fun wif cj and her frens on xmas at mt. faber. and oso the treat at earle swenson was awesome! thx =]

well, thr was another treat, my aunt's fren, aunt coreen treated us at taste paradise. tt meal cost her SGD600++!!! 10 of us. nvr had such an expensive meal b4. tts y i alw say tt i am sooooo blessed... =] thank yousss again...

#6 - peaceful new year celebrated with all smiles in bedok. hehe.

#7 - last but not least, my supervisor.







Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

chunjie said...

haha..no need to thank me la..she was wondering if you would want to meet her too and you here, wondering if she would want to meet you..well..i just had one thing in my mind that, i want to have you two with me that day..as simple as that..LOL

Post a Comment