30 jan 2010

before anything else tt i am going to blog,

HaPPy BiRThDaY, jIaN!!!

=]

may all ur dreams come true and nvr fgt to share ur fortune!!!
hehe.



well, my 30 jan 2010 was a great one. a livelier saturday.


the annual chinese new yr festival celebration which they call it PAP here was awesome. had an enjoyable night. the performances were exciting but the lucky draw was bad. fine, it was described as bad cos i did not get any prize....sour grape, i know...aihss...my final yr, final sem....*fingers crossed* hopefully it is...

i tawt of like at least gif me smth to grasp on b4 leaving here but nope. no luck for such lucky draw. anyway, all in all, most importantly, i enjoyed myself throughout the night!! minus the part tt i kena prank from my fren lar...thinking bc, i am like so bimbo larr...easily kena prank...as usual...hahha...

fortunately, the prank was a hilarious one la though it really proved tt how bimbotic i was...ish...cant help laughing to myself for tt...

i am glad tt 30 jan ended with lots of laughters and heart warming moments. special thank yous to those who had made my day a little livelier on a weekend.

the one who pranked me happily, man on 7.
the same style bimbotic roommate of mine, mingrei.
the one who alw thinks i absorb people's luck, sprite.
the one whose bday celebrated wif my tambun biscuit, yuen fern.
the cute, sporting, out-going, fren to all, petite, candis garner.

thank yous
=]






Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment