contentment

had a mahjong session wif cheng, ying and jian js now. had a great time catching things up wif them since i wil be leaving real soon to the land tt i NVR miss!

many issues were discussed ard the mj table and it makes my mind cant stop thinking. so here i am to immortalise my thoughts. to remind myself to be exact, at current state.


upon seeing liying a closer step to her dreams make me ponder. glad she brought happy news to share wif us tt we could not stop talking js now =]


my mind is telling me tt;

hv i been too immersed in comfort zone til i hv forgotten my dreams entirely?

or is it the contentment tt makes me stop my pace?

perhaps, i hv long given up tt kind of fighting spirit, which i owned bc in sec sch.
-owned-

not anymore now. endless disappointments lead to such an attitude i guess.

but.

i know tt i hv been so blessed in my life tt i could not help it to be extremely contented wif what i hv now. its a blessing.


i believe in faith and in 5 yrs, will this matter?

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

h33ycheng said...

wat happens in 5 years doesn't really care if we din do somehting now right? lol...All the best!! we can do it~!!

Post a Comment