updates, perhaps.

a tiring day ended with a smile today... :)
for

mom bought me lots of junk fd and lent me her ears listening to my complaints...
(kind of guilty tt i released my temper on her...hee...but luckily she is understanding enough to allow me to do tt... =] )

met suding + her bf and had a light snack at egate, hongkie...
(happy to see her giggles and the non-stop and the non-vitamin talk...kekek...gonna miss her laughter...)

molly yi lent me her ears listening to my complaints...
(perhaps complaining to mom still not sufficient to channel my phek chek-ness...so i continued the complaints at nite to my lovely aunt...hee....)

saw wei yan at sk...
(had no chance to catch up with her for sk was bz...but it was gd enough tt i saw her...)


special thanks to erjie and benghin for the smses tt kill my boredom.
special thanks to qing wen, ai yen and xin ru for the company of lunch hr. had a great time chatting with them today... =]

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment