my LI-first wk.

aft a 5-day of so-called industrial training, i finally hv the chance to slp in peace today and i wasted most of the time planted myself on the bed. thanks to the usual monthly tsunami attack cycle.

i hv got a negative mood level today. emo. dunno if its coz of the tsunami attack or being alone at home makes my mind wonder wild. life has not been smooth sailing. everything seems to go against the flow.

i have made a promise tt i will not say a word of unhappiness over my LI. well, i did not say it. i blogged it. blogged.

the whole industrial training from day one itself gave me a bad feeling. a feeling tt i would not do anything. i tried to be positive. to give a chance to deny all the negatives tt i hv heard b4 abt industrial training in a not-private company.

1st day~
when the head of the distribution dept told me to be smart on the first day i met him, i was like, 'shit!!! this is it. like what i hv predicted earlier...why didnt u disappoint me what i hv actually expected? argh~' i was told to go chit chat with the staffs and learn whatever i wan to learn on my own. thr was no specific or arranged task. NONE. i did not hv a place either. i had to be nomad. no proper place to sit to do work. no pc. NOTHING. it was a lost feeling. i feel like i am an unwanted child thr. duno whr to go. duno what to do. luckily on tt day someone was on leave so i had a place to sit and to learn up the system used on my own. i did not know exactly what everything was abt. all i did was clicking on the company's intranet here and thr.
and tt was my first day. ugh~

2nd day~
no one was on leave. so i had no place. i stayed at the customer counter the whole day with ms. saroja. she is the person in charge of refunding deposit to customer aft termination of supply. all i did the whole day was attending to some customers and learning my social skill and a lil' on their customer mgmt. and i did some paper work of stamping. aihs. the unwanted child feeling (again)

3rd day~
i checked account. given by ms saroja. the whole day i did checking on the amt of the debts.

4th day~
thank god i hv got ms saroja. or else i really had nth to do. i had to dig for work. argh~ i did customer service today. made phone calls to customers to ask them to come over to claim their deposit. it was kind of fun when dealing with customers. i feel like a santa claus for i ask them to collect money.

5th day~
continued calling...2 hrs break for friday...damn boring...luckily i found a library nearby whr i could spend my time thr reading novel...phews~

k, so far none related to engineering. aihs~
throughout the whole wk, i wan to thank my frens who hv been accompanying me via sms to kill my boredom.

erjie
benghin
xinweilian

and oso the company of qing wen during lunch hr. not forgetting my cousin, qi jie jie for coming all the way to hv lunch wif me.


-thank you-

below are the pics which i took on the first day.










these are the old meters which would be dumped away.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment