worries.

i hv js gone thru a wk of minor depression mode.
across cny.

true i had a gd rest at home bc in pg but all along i didnt feel right.
my mood swings.
my mind thinks only the negative side.

i duno what is wrong wif me.
it seems tt i hv lots of worries in me. -embedded- with no solutions.

the worries of my life which consists of;

my mom, family.
my relationship.
my job.
my financial status.
my network.
my beliefs.

with my current condition; i would say tt i am gd

my mom, family, all in gd health with gd life...
my relationship, i have quite a stable one...
my job, so far still meet the expectation...
my financial status, no loan shark except for ptptn...
my network, i hv gt plenty of gd frens...
my beliefs, i am still clinging on what i blif...

so what is thr to worry abt?

my mom, family, i cant provide enuf...
my relationship, i feel paranoid & insecure...
my job, lots of pressure...
my financial status, needs more stability...
my network, i hv got no time for them...
my beliefs, swing when something goes wrong or against me...

:(

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

chenglit said...

jia yu. You'll be alright. =D

Take care!

suding said...

I would say, enjoy the present! Worrying is the barrier to true happiness. cheers

Post a Comment