the imbalance part of me, lately.

for quite some time, as the time of my flight draws nearer, the worry of missing flight increases.
paranoia, maybe. though i hv nvr missed any flights before, the worry is just thr.

i am so worried tt i would miss my flight home lately till i could not really fall in a peaceful slp. i fall aslp easily but i would jump up from my slp out of a sudden thinking if i overslept. it sounds crazy i know but the insecurity is thr. i kenot take it if i were to miss flight and got stranded here. i think i would go berserk, insane, crazy, mad, whatever u call it, i would.

and for the first time ever tt i hv got a chance to pro-long a longer cny holiday, i didnt do it. surprisingly, i noe. i, myself is surprised too. thinking tt i dn hv much time left here, i finally made the decision of sticking to the initial airtics booked. besides, i am a person who is lazy enough to go for such trouble. not forgetting tt, it is darn inconvenient to go to the so-called city to change the tickets. i am just too lazy to attend to such unnecessary troubles. besides, the sales office is full of unfriendly employees. i hv been thr once to change my ticket wif my fren cos we booked wrongly and the lady who attended to us was extremely rude! argh~ i just hate people with no manners. fine, not like i am filled with manners but at least when i was in the service line, i hv not anyhow throw my anger to my customers nor hv i ever displayed any sour face to them even when the customers were being unreasonable at times. anyway, i hope i will not regret. make it the last try tt i am giving to sabah. hahha. though i really doubt tt its going to be fun here. my fren regretted the first time he stayed for cny here, wad do i expect? alrite, not like i am staying for cny. jst merely wanting to make complaints over the decision of not changing the tickets. hehe.

*fingers crossed* no regrets, hopefully...

jst some incidents tt i think worth pondering...
last tuesday was disastrous. hving the heart to offer help and at the end of the day, it turned out to be unpleasant. it was madness. i admit tt i was extremely pissed off. i hv no idea how to explain the anger but it was an anger tt really got me boiling to a point tt i think would hit me with high blood pressure. called my mom to spill. then, how easily my anger subsided, aft taking a nap of 15 mins. i was too angry till fell aslp immediately. walao...i seriously hate being this angry. fortunately, i am gifted in a way tt i dn bring forward my anger. it was instantaneous. and while i am writing this, thinking bc, it was stupid being angry. it was more to disappointment than anger actually. anyway, let bygones be bygones. i hope the nxt time if such thing happens again, i would care less on the matter. as such, i would not hurt myself. anyway, humans tend to take things for granted. i, myself do tt too...

tuesday did not end jst like tt. it was a frisbee day! i hv been waiting for the day...phews~ i was so touched tt day. saved by the bell. went out to release all remaining stress accumulated on tt day. my roommate, mingrei, deliberately acc me to frisbee neglecting her lab report. she was aware tt i was unhappy on tt day. she even got infuriated tt i brought my unhappiness together. i am sorry. a really big thank you for tt. and oso to candis who brought us thr. the first time tt i joined in the real game. omg. it was extremely exhausting. came bc with every part of body aching. must be age is catching up. it was a great experience. hving to run real hard. a stress releasing activity, i would say and no, frisbee is not for doggies, my fren...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment