home, finally.

finally i am home.
=]
its js so gd to be bc to whr i belong to. the excitement in me when touching down was js like at the top of the world. minus the part whr i was in the flight for 3 hrs enduring the kid behind me kicking my seat and another baby crying non-stop along the journey! it was really a mental torture. i effing hate baby cries.
-ugh-
they shd hv a rule tt prohibits cry babies on board! it was really torturing when u try so hard to slp and the baby kept crying. the amazing part is, the baby stopped crying immediately aft the plane landed! so i was thinking if he was in pain or smth during the flight. anyway, ironically, when i saw the baby i could not help it but to flash a smile to him waving gdbye. crazy, i tot he disturbed my slp? orite, babies are innocent...hee...

neway, i am glad tt i am finally home. so gd to see my mom. so gd to go on to my bed. so gd to smell my red blanket. everything is js sooooooooo gd.





Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment