endless

things hv turned vr sour lately...
kept shedding tears for the past one wk... -ugly-
reason(s)?

suffocation.
i was pushed to a corner til i could not breathe. my patience limit has finally voiced out. which in turn, i freaked out. i got extremely pissed off. i do not know how to frame the dissatisfaction in words. i guess its me to be blamed. too often tt i stayed silence. til the extent tt ppl dn realise my existence and eventually i was neglected and pushed to a corner, shielded...

i cried for almost a wk. it was madness.
me? crying again??? argh~ i hate this form of stress releasing. a way of unleashing tt i nvr agree with. but i cant help it. it just happened. it must be me getting weaker...

i kept crying to dajie over the phone. i guess she is the only person tt i would really show my true feelings. i talked to her for an hr days ago. telling her how depressed i was. she talked me out. she comforted me. she advised me. she is like my real sister. i am fortunate tt she is alw thr when i am down and need someone to cry on. she hated the present me. the unhappy me. the depressed me. i was a total different person she once knew. how much i hated the fact tt i did fall hard and still trying to make a climb bc to my old self.

i hv lost alot of confidence. my morale is at negative i would say.

and when finally dajie has made me feel better, thr comes another hurdle. another argument. another disagreement. another piece of worry tt i hv to face...

p/s: i dislike this piece of entry.

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

h33ycheng said...

wow...sorry for not alw being there for u. i felt left out from ur life. wat happen actually? even it's tru tat u are different from the way u were before. but u stil our C3.

we all changed. for better or worst. we will be a better person. Believe in urself..coz i believe in u.

luv
hc

sabahking said...

a chinese phase : "chou dao duan sui sui gen liu, ju bei xiao chou chou gen chou" !! Please try to do other things to forget other things !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW02qktxEZk
old song but a nice song for u !!

chenglit said...

Gal stays strong!!..

V really miss the C3 that v used to know. I know u miss her too.. =)

U6S1 rocks, rite?.. will always b there for u.. =) After all the bads, there will be a good one~
Looking forward for ur next blog entry.

Unknown said...

come come come...2mrw we bring u out and forget all these...

c3 said...

besides thank you i duno wad else to say...i am glad tt i noe all of you...thanks alot...i will make a come bc...

Post a Comment