this blog is for the person who invited me over for soup and the person who taught me mushroom soup =]

first and foremost.
a
BIG BIG BIG
THANK YOU

to
ah cheng
for inviting me over for ABC soup tonight.

=]

but
i think the true credit goes to uncle for making the soup lar~

hahhahahhahahahaha

thank yousssssss...aft so long of being away from home, mou tam hou sek. at least tonite i hv got soup from home.
*touched*

tou xia. arigatou. xiexie.

=]

and uncle say tmr got lok mei thong~
*yoohoo*
*so happy*

_____________________________________________________________________

not forgetting to thank my sifu who taught me how to make mushroom soup via msn. hehe.

sam.

thanks lots. though u dn hv the chance to taste but my fren say not bad la. stil got room of improvement gehh...pls be proud of ur student la ya...hehe...

as promised, i present to you, the mushroom soup


by the way, today i had a vr delicious lunch.
canton-i serves gd char xiu fan. thanks to my aunt for the treat.

=]

i am so blessed.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment