the promise.

mommy called ytd..asking me abt the shower cream i alw used. she was shopping in tesco but tt was def not the MAIN reason she made tt call. hehe. i knew it. she wanted to reconfirmed her daughter's flight to brunei. and so i told her again the flight is today and leaving at 4pm...

i was vr happy wif her call ytd because for the past one wk, she had given me silent treatment and tt call really made me so so so HAPPY =]

on oth occasion, had a short chat wif a fren this morning. made a 5-yr promise. 20-09-2009 to 20-09-2014. a promise tt i take seriously for i hv owed him so much. so much tt sometimes i feel vr guilty for nt being able to repay anything bc. my bad. i am incapable of paying anything bc. the least i could do to repay him is to keep him fresh in my mind, to appreciate his unconditional friendship (though sometimes he bully me oso lar~) and to alw remember him. and so i promised and dealt wif him tt 5 yrs aft i would make a call and tell him.

he, as 'cunning' as usual, before i even had the chance to save tt promise in hand set, he said, 'no saving in diary or hp' wahhhh...i was like, this fren of mine is one in a million!!! perhaps, he knew i hv got lousy memory, will do tt immediately aft promising him. but how could he be tt fast?

and so i navigated away the calendar menu on my hp and remember manually into my c3 memory...
(in fact, this is not the only promise i made to my fren.)

how could i ever forget promises made to

someone who has guided me along the way
someone who has helped me throughout my horrendous times
someone who gives more than takes.

i appreciate and am glad he crosses in my life and gives me lots of precious memories. i am so blessed.

p/s: in extreme happy mood tt i am leaving for brunei in another 6 hrs~ YIPPIE =]

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

h33ycheng said...

wahh...he really knows you. i bet i couldn't be tat detail. ya...promise is to be kept. and ya..taurus..bad memories huh...? i und. keke...

c3 said...

scary huh...someone to understd urself so much...in a way, it is gd oso la...(look at the bright side...;))
we both arent tt sensitive i blif tts y ma alw 'chong pan' lor...
y make promise if not meant to be kept rite? =]
i noe u def understd...traits of a taurean...hehe...

Anonymous said...

good to hear that you are happy. life is like wearing a pair of shoes, whether or not you are comfortable with it which can also be reflected into our lives.

Guilt Stricken Anonymous said...

Please checkout this link. thank you. it is not a virus spam. its just a few honest words that someone would like to pass to you.

Guilt Stricken Anonymous said...

oops forgot to include the link

http://pleaseforgivemec3.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment