...

finally the horrendous, industrial training ended...

but at the same time it marks the start of the new sem...

my final yr...
which i hv longed for...
to end the life in this place...
a place tt has carved me a great amount of mixed feelings...

i am glad i am once here...
i am grateful i meet great lecturer and coursemates here...
i am happy tt it gives me a chance to really learn what independence means...
but
i am unhappy i hv to leave my home behind...
i am depressed tt i am helpless here...
i am sad tt it is cause of the distance i am unable to hold on a relationship tt i really treasure...
i hv to gif up in him...or rather he gave me up...
i am disappointed with some of the treatments here...
i dislike the condition here...
i do not feel the sense of belonging here...
i feel insecure here...
i dislike the inconvenience i face...
i am restricted...


whatever it is, all this will end soon...i pray hard tt it ends for gd...i want to go home...to where i really belong...i want to be home...to be with my mom...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment